FOTD

Sunday 26 September 2010

So here's my first Face Of The Day:

These are gonna be quick blogs for me, mainly ones where I just briefly show the makeup and tell you what I used.

I was wearing a purple-blue top, so I decided to use:

> Elf primer
> Clinique "sugar sugar" eyeshadow
> UD BOS II - "ecstasy"
> UD "goddess" eyeshadow
> UD 24/7 eyeliner in "zero"
> Dior Iconic mascara
> myface.cosmetics concealer in "213"
> Clinique "almond blossom" bronzer
> UD Lip Envy in "envious"

I applied Clinique's sugar sugar to the inner corner of the eye and on the brow bone, followed by UD ecstasy in the middle of the eyelid and UD goddess in the outer corner, blending with a brush.


I then lined the top eyelid with UD zero, and used a liner brush to slightly line the bottom lashline. I then used concealer, followed by Dior Iconic mascara to finish the eye. I then used a bit of Clinique almond blossom bronzer, stained my lips with UD Lip Envy, et voila!




<3

2 comments:

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)