FOTD with UD Book of Shadows IV makeup look

Monday 5 December 2011

Although the recent BOS 4 isn't my most favourite palette out of all the palettes I have, I did get round to doing a makeup look, particularly as I realised UD don't have many greens in their palettes and this one has the most.
Here's a close up of the shadows in the palette, which also came with a full size waterproof liquid liner in Zero (black), a generous sized primer potion sample and a trial sized curling mascara.
As you can see, the green shades are in the first half of the palette; Cobra is a smokey black-green colour with slight golden shimmer, Bender is a forest green colour with slight golden shimmer too. Hijack is a dull teal-green colour although it borders more on the blue side.. still, I count it as a variant of green!

For this look I used Zephyr as a highlight, Baked on the eyelid and Bender and Cobra in the crease.

Products used:
> UDPP
> UD BOS IV: Zephyr, Baked, Bender and Cobra
> UD Ink for Eyes eyeliner in Zero
> UD 24/7 eyeliners in El Dorado and Covet
> Dior Show mascara & UD Cannonball mascara 
> Khuraira ACConcealer in Light & MAC studio concealer in NC35
> UD Brow Box in Brown Sugar
> UD Baked Bronzer in Toasted & blush in Score
> UD lip envy tint in Envious & Stardust lipgloss in Space Cowboy

After priming the eye with UDPP, I used Zephyr on the inner corner of the eyes and on the brow bone. Baked was placed further along the eyelid, followed by Bender on the outer corner, blending it up into the crease. Cobra was blended into the crease and upwards slightly. For topliner, UD Ink for Eyes in Zero was used, whilst on the bottom lashline El Dorado was used on the inner corner and Covet on the rest of the lash line.
After concealing under the eyes, Dior show was used for extra length and then Cannonball after.
 
For the rest of the face I used the cream blush in Score followed by the baked bronzer in Toasted (my favourite bronzer in case you didn't realise!)
For the lips I kept it fairly simple - UD lip tint in Envious and Stardust lipgloss in space cowboy on top (a beige shimmer, similar to midnight cowboy lip junkie).
I hope you liked this look, I'll try keep up with more makeup looks over the coming weeks as I should be a lot more free =)

<3

12 comments:

  1. DO you seriously have to be always so gorgeous? =9

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh oh oh oh oh omg! i love this, so gorgeous! you blow me away every look, so talented with a lovely face to boot. you are the best palette for your makeup lol, lucky lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. the color on your lower lash line is so pretty!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! I love your eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! You have lovely eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you my lovelies!

    @socialitedreams, aww youre too kind, trust me without makeup i look awful! lol

    @molkinaify - my eyebrows only look somewhat decent when theyre filled in like this, otherwise they look bald =( not as full as I'd like them to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour on your lower lash line is gorgeous! Really makes your eyes pop :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo...this would make such good wedding make-up!The lower liner gives it a pop of colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)