Kiko Palette and Swatches

Saturday 31 December 2011

I managed to swatch my recent Kiko light impulse eyeshadow palette (01 Pure Colour Extravaganza) at the same time as the Tarte palette but thought I'd split the two posts before going onto makeup looks created by them. You can refer to this post if you'd like to see swatches of the eyeshadows I may use in future EOTDs/FOTDs.
The colours in this palette are quite pigmented, although they aren't super soft, so blendability-wise they take more time to blend.
On to the swatches then:
 
 
 
I swatched them so that the true colour can be seen, some swatched more than once or twice. All in all, the colours are pretty nice and bright, I've already done two makeup looks (requests) so hopefully they'll be up soon.
If anyone has any other colour combination requests, please do comment below!


<3

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! I loved the palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L.O.V.E. KIKO. And I love this Winter-Collection.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog :) A new follower from www.sunniewrites.blogspot.com :) Would love if you follow me back xx :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, this palette looks amazing :O

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)