Purple Hot Mess NOTD

Saturday 3 December 2011

I don't usually do a lot of NOTD posts, mainly because I don't wear nail polish a lot; I'm not patient enough to sit and wait til it dries and my Sally Hansen Insta Dry is my best friend most times when I wear polish. I do however love nail art and envy those who have the time and patience to sit through and create amazing designs. One of my favourite nail art bloggers has to be Salla of OMG! Polish 'Em! Her designs are A-Mazing!

Anyway, I happened to mess around with two of my favourite polishes this week and created a new colour that I'm totally in love with! Here is the lovechild of Barry M Bright Purple with UD Hot Mess:
 And with flash:
First I put two coats of Barry M's "Bright Purple" nail polish (303), then a single coat of Urban Decay's "Hot Mess" from their Holiday Nail Kit (available from HOF only). I love the glittery fuschia by itself, but I thought I'd spice up my favourite purple polish with it and the results were surprisingly nice, I even got comments from coworkers about what a lovely colour it was!

I hope you like this NOTD, it's just a quick one but one I thought I'd share =)

<3

5 comments:

  1. This combo does look fab, always nice to have something unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.
    http://e-fashion-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this gradient effect :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nails this is soo gorgeous!! <3

    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)