Fireworks FOTD look

Wednesday 10 November 2010

I know bonfire night is over, but I decided to upload a quick "fireworks" look (as Mr frootibeauty called it). I wore it on Sunday to the local fireworks display. It's nothing special, just a bit of eyeliner & glitter with red lipstick and blush.

I wore UD 24/7 eyeliner in Zero, with UD Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner in Distortion, all over the eyelid, finished with Dior Show mascara in black.


I uploaded the pic above as it accentuated the glitter.. the pics I took were in a rush so I didn't get to take proper pics and the glitter didn't show much on the ones I took =(

For the rest of the face, I used MAC concealer & MAC Truth & Light liquid powder, finishing with Illamasqua Hussy blush & a red lipstick I have from Boots' Natural Collection - Crimson.

Here's what it looked like..


I've noticed my skin looks paler when using the MAC Truth & Light, which is a shame, cos it actually has light golden glittery flecks that are really pretty!

Here's a (not so great) pic of the fireworks.. really doesn't do them any justice, they were loooooovely =)


<3

12 comments:

  1. I love this! which glitter did you use? I've been on the hunt for something similar for yonks lol mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I used UD Heavy Metal eyeliner in "Distortion". Its meant to be a clear glitter that goes on any colour, but the glitter is more green-yellow toned. I just put it all over the eyelid, quite simple but I got out the house faster! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I'm all for getting out the house faster ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @small town girl - dont we all! (or our partners at least!)

    @communicating beauty - thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so pretty! another amazing look! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glitter eye-shadow it makes the look so effortless and clean...
    why not check out my blog you can like it comment it or subscribe if you want
    thanks
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the glittery eye shadow

    http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find it so hard to take a good picture of glitter!!
    Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. =) thanks girls!

    @Beauty Addict, I know! It's such a shame coz it looked so much better (as with most glittery looks)!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)