Midweek Makeovers

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Happy New Year my lovelies!

Hope you all had a fab time off for the holidays; I had a bit of a break myself after being sick for two weeks straight with my little one.. but I'm back now with a Midweek Makeover post on a friend using the Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette, so I hope you enjoy!
Products used:
Eyes: 
• Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Dark Brown
 Urban Decay Naked PaletteNaked, Buck 
 Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette: Iced, Faded, Sketch, Delirious, Paranoia, Minx
• Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil - Deep End (bottom waterline)
Ardell lashes - Demi Wispies

Face:
 Too Faced Born This Way foundation - Caramel
 Bobbi Brown BBU palette (mix of a few shades to match skin)
• MAC Pro Longwear concealer - NC42
 Urban Decay Baked Bronzer - Toasted
• Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder
• MAC Blush - Peachtwist
 Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal
  
Lips: 
 NYX lip pencil - Mauve
 Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick - Fresco


I fancied using blues and purples for this look with a hint of that teal in the waterline to add a pop of extra colour and this was the result!

shop this look:


What do you think of this look? What looks would you like to see next?
                    post signature

4 comments:

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)