Friday FOTD: NYX Lid Lingerie + Modern Renaissance Berry/Maroon Make Up Look

Friday 20 January 2017

Hello my beauts!

It's been a while since I posted a make up look for Friday FOTD, but ever since I got the new NYX Lid Lingeries I have been dying to create a look with them and as requested, I decided to use the reddest one from the selection I was sent: Evening Spell.

I also used the ever popular Modern Renaissance palette (review+swatches here).
Products used:
Eyes: 
NYX Lid Lingerie - Evening Spell
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette - Red Ochre (blending out Lid Lingerie from eyelid), Realgar (inner eyelid), Golden Ochre (blending shade), Cyprus Umber (outer corner), Vermeer (browbone)
ABH World Traveller Palette - Noir
• Benefit Ka-Brow! - Shade 4
 Motives Cosmetics Gel Liner - Little Black Dress
• Urban Decay Waterline eye pencil Walk of Shame
• L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara
• Eldora lashes - H151
 
Face:
• Too Faced Born This Way foundation - Warm Beige (review here)
• Too Faced Born This Way concealer - Medium
NYX Contour + Highlight Pro Palette - Cream, Tan, Sculpt
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey
• Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
  
Lips: 
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Budapest


I applied the Lid Lingerie on the middle of my eye, blended it with my finger and then added the ABH Modern Renaissance colours on the rest of the eye to help blend it in. I will be reviewing the Lid Lingeries very soon, so keep an eye out!

I don't usually wear a lot of maroon/berry colours and especially not together on the eyes and lips but thought I'd make it matchy matchy with my hijab too for added effect haha.

shop this look:
Do you wear maroon/berry colours? What do you think of this look? 
                post signature

2 comments:

  1. I used to be a fan of the color, but now that there are bright and dark shades available everywhere, I go for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I usually go for nudes these days, this was a step up for me! <3

      Delete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)