FFF: Smokey Black & Pink look

Friday 13 September 2013

A few weeks back I experimented with a makeup look using the Urban Decay Smoked palette and Sleek Acid palette to create a smokey matte black and pink look with a hint of acid green in the inner corner.. this is how it turned out so I hope you like!

Products used:
Eyes: 
> UDPP

> UD Smoked Palette - Blackout, Kinky, Freestyle
> Sleek Acid palette - Neon Pink, Purple, Neon Green, Orange, White and Silver-Grey

> UD Perversion 24/7 eye pencil
> Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl liner - Nude 
> ELF cream eyeliner in Brown
> Maybelline Falsies Black Drama mascara
> Khuraira ACC in Light   
> UD 24/7 concealer in ATF
> NYC Black Liquid liner
> Ardell 120 Demi lashes
Face: 
> Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid foundation 3WN1
> Sleek Face Form in Medium (matte brown shade only)
> UD Naked Flushed Palette
> Ben Nye Banana Powder
Lips:
> UD SSLC in Lovechild

I started by applying a thin layer of UDPP and patted on Blackout eyeshadow to the eyelid. I then applied the Purple (Acid palette) to the crease and the Neon Pink above this, followed by a little of the Orange above this too. Freestyle was used above the Orange and blended upwards. Kinky and a bit of the White was patted on the browbone and blended lightly.
I then patted the Neon Green on the inner corner of the eye with a little bit of the White and Silver-Grey.
NYC liquid eyeliner was used for the top liner and creating a flick at the outer corner of the eye, whilst UD Perversion was used to liner the upper inner eye. Rimmel ScandalEyes Nude Khol eyeliner was used to line the inner corner of the bottom lashline.
I then filled in the brows with ELF cream liner in Brown and an angled brush and then finished off the eyes with Maybelline Falsies mascara and Ardell 120 eyelashes.
The under eyes were concealed with Khuraira ACC and set with Ben Nye Banana Powder.
For the rest of the face I used Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid foundation in 3WN1 and contoured with Sleek Face Form in Medium, then highlighted the cheeks and used the bronzer of the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette. I set the foundation around the T-zone with Ben Nye Banana Powder.
The lips were filled in with UD SSLC in Lovechild:
 Fuller face picture:
Voila! Hope you enjoyed this look, do let me know if you have any requests!

Would you wear this fairly dramatic smokey makeup look?

 

6 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I love this! Been looking through your blog and just wish I had a steady enough had to do these looks! Beautiful!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lorraine, if you scroll further enough you'll see the difference in makeup throughout the years on my blog, practice is the key, I'm sure you'd be able to create something like this if not better!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, amazing! so beautiful <3 you are one of the best MUA!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Natalie, you're too kind! =) xx

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful look! Can you tell me where is your hijab from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun =) I got this hijab (and most of my hijabs) from Whitechapel in London; there's tons of stalls by the station!

      Delete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)