FFF: Urban Decay Electric Palette 'Frozen" Blue-Purple Makeup Look

Friday 13 February 2015

Hello my lovelies!

My makeup looks have been more on the smokey/neutral side of late, so the other night I thought I'd whip out my Urban Decay Electric Palette again and play around with it.
The last time I played with this palette was shortly after my bubba was born last year, back when all he did was sleep tons!


Anyway, this look is a little less multicoloured than the last and more of a purpley-blue; it kind of reminds me of Frozen/something magical, but unfortunately you can't see just how pretty it is in real life with the beautiful UD Spandex multicoloured glitter and MAC Reflects Pigment =(


Products used:
Eyes:
• UDPP - Eden

ABH Dipbrow Pomade - Ebony
• Urban Decay Electric Palette - Revolt (inner corner highlight), Gonzo (eyelid), Savage (above crease & crease), Chaos (crease), Urban (outer corner)

• Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Foxy, W.O.S & Naked 2 for blending 
• Urban Decay Heavy Metal Eyeliner - Spandex
• MAC Reflects Pigment - Transparent Teal  
• NYX Two Timer eyeliner for top liner and inner eye
• Estee Lauder Little Black Primer
• Eldora lashes: H151
• Lenses: Desio Lens in Forest Green
Face:
• Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Foundation - 2WN2
• Motives Sculpt Series in Fire

• Motives Liquid Correction Concealer in Light
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Fawn, Java, Havana for contour, Banana and Sand for highlight
Motives Blush in Baby Doll
Lips: 
Illamasqua lipstick in Bare

The Electric Palette is available at House Of Fraser and Debenhams.
 
Hope you like this look, do let me know what looks/requests you'd like to see too <3

post signature

2 comments:

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)