FFF: Green-Blue-Purple makeup look

Saturday 19 May 2012

This weeks FFF is another bright makeup look products from the last post (here). It reminds me of the hulk for some reason!

Products used:
Eyes:
> UDPP
> NYX JEP in Milk
> Sleek Caribbean palette - Apres Midori, Blue Lagoon, Purple Haze
> Sleek Monaco palette - Bamboo & Midnight Garden
> Sleek Au Naturel palette - Bark & Noir
> UD 24/7 eye pencil in Zero
> UD 24/7 eyeshadow liner in Delinquent
> MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
> Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet Mascara
> Khuraira ACC in Light
> MAC Studio Finish concealer - NC35
Face:
> UD Surreal Skin Cream to Powder foundation - Supernova
Lips:
> MAC Sail La Vie
> MAC Watch Me Simmer
> MAC Quick Sizzle

After priming the eye with UDPP & NYX JEP in Milk I applied Apres Midori to the full eyelid, whilst Blue Lagoon was used in the crease and blended outwards, followed by a little Midnight Garden in the crease. Bamboo was used on the brow bone and blended down into Blue Lagoon.
I used UD Zero eye pencil to line the entire inner eye, with MAC Blacktrack for the topliner and UD Delinquent for the bottom liner. Sleek Purple Haze was used for the bottom liner too, blended slightly.
Daniel Sandler mascara was used on top and bottom lashes followed by Sleek's Bark & Noir from the Au Naturel palette for the brows; Khuraira & MAC concealers were then used under the eye:
For the rest of the face I used UD cream to powder foundation in Supernova and UD bronzer in Toasted along the cheekbones and Sleek Pan Tao blush on the apples of the cheeks. For the lips I first used MAC Sail La Vie lipstick (Hey, Sailor!):
I then used MAC Watch Me Simmer lipstick (Reel Sexy collection):
Finally I used MAC Quick Sizzle (Shop MAC, Cook MAC collection):

What do you think of this look and which look did you like best?

2 comments:

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)