FFF: Cream-Brown makeup look

Friday 1 June 2012

Apologies for the lack of posts lately, I've been sooo busy shooting and doing party makeups/sorting bridals plus I'm flying out tomorrow on holiday so I had a lot to do before then!
I have got a couple reviews and requested makeup looks coming up after I get back though so stay tuned ;)
This weeks FFF is inspired by another dress request using Sedona Lace's 120 palette (review coming soon!) and my usual favourites. So here's the dress:
 
 
Products used:
Eyes:
> UDPP
> NYX JEP in Milk
> UD Sedona Lace 120 palette palette (2nd Edition)
> UD Ink for Eyes in Demolition
> UD Heavy Metal glitter liner in Midnight Cowboy
> Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet mascara
> Khuraira ACC in Light
> MAC Studio Finish concealer - NC35
Face:
> UD Surreal Skin Cream to Powder foundation - Supernova
> UD Toasted Bronzer
Lips:
> NYX SMLC in San Paulo
After priming the eye with UDPP & NYX JEP in Milk I applied a creamy gold colour to the full eyelid and a matte brown to the crease, blending upwards. Using the same creamy gold colour but lightly, I patted some onto the brow bone and blended it down into the brown.
UD Demolition liner was used to line the whole eye and also as a top liner and on the lower lash line, creating a double winged liner. Midnight Cowboy glitter was used in between the double wing and a little on the inner corner of the eye. I used the same matte brown eye shadow on the eyes to set the liner.
Daniel Sandler mascara was wiggled into the lashes followed by another matte brown from the palette and a bit of matte black; Khuraira & MAC concealers were used under the eye:
Trying to capture the glitter without flash!
For the rest of the face I used UD cream to powder foundation in Supernova and UD Baked bronzer in Toasted on the cheekbones; for the lips I used NYX SMLC in San Paulo:
And there it is, I hope you like this look!
It's a fairly simple look but the glitter and slightly shimmery brow bone dress this look up a bit for going to a wedding.

I'll be on holiday for a week so next weeks FFF will not be running unfortunately, but I'll be sure to get down to reviewing a couple products and doing makeup looks when I get back!


 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful look, wow! ♥ The colours are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalamu alaikum thanks for sharing come and share some luv Driving with eyes closed at ireminisces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've come to the conclusion that you have the most perfect eyes for eye looks - they are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)