Midweek Makeovers: Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham Collection Kendall Jenner Makeup Look

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Right my loves!

I recently got sent some of the beaut products from the Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham collaboration and went through the products on my Snapchat/Instagram Stories (it's faster and easier to do so over there than writing up most times, so make sure you follow me!).

I decided to try and recreate this look that was done on Kendall Jenner for this campaign and luckily I had a gorgeous Kardashian/Jenner looking model (Yasmin Badi) to do so with.. and film for my YouTube channel!

It isn't my usual "style" of makeup and more of an editorial type look that I decided to create as I felt I had enough of the products to try it with.

Read on for the full list of products and YouTube tutorial and let me know what you think below.
Products used:
Eyes: 
• Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
• Benefit Gimme Brow - Shade 3
 Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham Eye Ink - Black Myrrh
Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham Eye Foil - Burnt Anise
• MAC Reflects Gold Pigment
• Estee Lauder Little Black Primer mascara
 
Face:
 Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham Morning Aura (Primer/Moisturiser)
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation - 3W2 Cashew
 The Estee Edit Skin Glowing Balm - 300 Wheat 
• Estee Lauder Double Wear High Cover concealer - 2W Light/Medium (warm)
 Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham Bronzer - Java Sun
• Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder
• MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Medium Plus
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Definitely Defined
  
Lips: 
 Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham lipstick - Brazilian Nude

Before:

After:

Video Tutorial

As you can see from the before, my model has beautiful skin so it was a dream to work with and the look was a smokey/panda kind of effect so completely changed the way she looked once done!

I tried to use as many products within one brand for this tutorial. I do this because usually this works out better if for example Estee Lauder have a gift promo on if you buy 2 or more products.
I didn't have the Eye Foil in Blonde Gold so I improvised and used MAC Reflects Gold pigment which looked similar to me.

My favourites from this EL x VB collection have to be the Burnt Anise Eye Foil (it's so sparkly and gorgeous!) and the Brazilian Nude lipstick. I do like the look of that Modern Mercury Highlighter too though but again improvised with a MAC skinfinish I had.

Even though this isn't my style of makeup usually, I had a lot of fun trying to recreate it and it definitely made me miss my editorial/magazine shoot days! 
Be sure to check out my model I worked with for this look (Yasmin Badi) as she's super sweet and of course stunning!

shop this post:
I hope you enjoyed this makeover tutorial, don't forget to subscribe to my new YouTube channel as I'm planning to film more over on there!
                     post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)