FF: Super Simple Soft Smokey Make Up Look + Tutorial

Friday 7 October 2016

Couldn't help alliterating there!
Soooo, after my last eye make up tutorial, I'm back with another "simple" full face one this time and I'm hoping it is of some benefit to my lovely followers out there! 

I half contemplated not putting it up on YouTube to be honest, as I had to record on my Camcorder (which doesn't record in as great quality as my SLR) and I was out of shot a lot due to my mirror, but I salvaged what I could and hope you enjoy anyway!

Again, I'm using my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette (review in this post). Read on to see all the products used!

Products used:
Eyes: 
• Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
• Benefit Gimme Brow - Shade 3
• Benefit Ka-Brow! - Shade 4
 Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette - Primavera, Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Cyprus Umber, Warm Taupe
 Rimmel ScandalEyes pencil - Black
• Inglot AMC gel liner - 77
• Urban Decay Waterline eye pencil Walk of Shame
MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara
Esqido Lashes - Big City Nights 
 
Face:
• Too Faced Born This Way foundation - Warm Beige
NARS Creamy Concealer - Ginger
• Benefit Cheekathon - Dallas & Hoola
• Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder
• Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Champagne Pop
  
Lips: 
• Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil - Ex-Girlfriend
• Huda Beauty liquid matte lipstick - Bombshell


Video Tutorial:
Again, I tried to use as less products and tools as I could for this look and cut it down to just one palette this time *woo*.

I hope you like this tutorial, I'm hoping to get more up on my channel as often as I can, so do let me know if you have any requests!

shop this look:

                          post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)