Anniversary palette FOTD II

Monday 29 August 2011

Here's another look I created just playing about with my favourite colours from the Anniversary palette.. unfortunately you can't see the true glory of this look, coz of the shimmeriness, but it looked a lot better in real life!
I used a mixture of the blues and the purples from the palette for this look as I hadn't yet ventured into using the most amazing colour of the palette - Deep End.

In all honesty this look doesn't showcase Deep End, but it does use it is blended with the other colours to make a rainbow of blues.
Products used:
> UD tinted moisturiser in Bulletproof
> UDPP
> NYX JEP in Milk
> UD 15 year anniversary palette - Midnight 15, Deep End, Omen, Evidence and Junkshow
> MAC studio concealer in NC35
> UD 24/7 eye pencil in Perversion
> UD Cannonball mascara
> UD brow box in Brown Sugar
> MAC Mighty Aphrodite blush
> MAC lipstick in Spitfire

After applying the tinted moisturiser all over the face and UDPP and NYX JEP in Milk on the eyes (blending well!), I used Midnight 15 on the inner corner of the eyes, followed by Deep End further along the middle of the eyelid, to the outer corner of the eyelid.
I then used Evidence in the crease blending it inwards towards Deep End and Midnight 15 on the inner corner. Using Omen, patted some in between Midnight 15 and Deep End, and also lining the bottom of the eyes with it. I used Junkshow to further make Omen a more brighter purple-pink.
For the eye liner I used the LE UD eye pencil in Perversion to create a thicker wing shape than usual and also to line the inside of the top and bottom waterlines. To finish the eyes I used UD Cannonball mascara, wiggling it to create volume and length.
I filled in the brows with UD brow box in Brown Sugar, then finished the rest of the face with Mighty Aphrodite blush on the cheeks and Spitfire on the lips.
And there you have it! Hope you liked this quick FOTD...I'll be sure to use Deep End in another look, I love it so much!

Finally I'd also like to wish all my Muslim followers a Happy Eid! 

<3 

7 comments:

  1. Your makeup is always so flawless, I'm so jealous of your blending skills!! LOOOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!
    and @Ailah, nooo babe, your makeup is even more stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR MAKEUP,YOU´VE GOT SO BEAUTIFUL EYES WITH THIS:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just ooozes glamour, love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Kher Mubarak! Hope you had a great Eid! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thats gorgeous! amazing look!
    and you've got really nice bone structure!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)