Tuesday Takeover: Shazia Haque Make-Up

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Hello my lovelies!
It's been a while since I've had a guest poster and since my friend Shazia (Shazia Haque Make Up on IG) has restarted her blog, I thought it would be perfect if she guest posted her Huda Beauty Lip Contour swatches for my Tuesday Takeover as I've been meaning to review this for a while! So it's basically a Sunday Swatches post too, but you get the gist lol.
Hope you enjoy her post and show her some love over on www.ShaziaHaqueMakeup.com

HUDA BEAUTY LIP CONTOUR | REVIEW AND SWATCHES

You must all have heard about the cult Huda Beauty Lashes by now, if not, where have you been?! The beauty entrepreneur has now brought out a range of lip liners, or 'Lip Contours' as they've been named. I was lucky enough to try them before they were released and fell in love instantly! They have a smooth creamy texture going on and apply like a dream, but soon set and Do. Not. Budge.
The Lip Contours are highly pigmented, light weight, non drying and last all day. What more could you ask of a lip product? I did find though with the darker shades like 'Vixen' and "Famous' that if I did not move fast enough, the product would set on part of the lip whilst I was still applying, making it look a little patchy in parts. Just move fast before the colours set is my advice!

Word is that Huda is soon to release a range of liquid lipsticks, I cannot wait! 

My faves have to be 'Gossip Gurl' and 'Bombshell'. What are yours? The Lip Contours can be found HERE on in the UK (use code "YOU15" if you're a new customer for 15% off!), at the time of me writing this post 'Video Star' is still available, the rest will be restocked soon!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)