New UD Products Spring/Summer 2011

Sunday 29 May 2011

As a total Urban Decay junkie, I've been super excited about the new products being released this Summer. 
I managed to get my hands on a couple of the new products, so I'm going to share the products with you! To make it a less picture heavy single post, I'm gonna blog about the products separately and put the links to the products in this post, for those interested in only certain products!

First up: 15 year anniversary Quinceañera makeup bag : click here for pictures.
Then there's the UD Lip Love's - click here for swatches and pictures.
The new makeup remover by UD - the Meltdown Makeup Remover.
There's the newly packaged Primer Potion (for eyes), I bought the yellow-gold colour "Greed".
The other two newly packaged products - Tinted moisturisers and Baked Bronzers.
And finally the new waterproof mascara - Cannonball.

Do check out the new products and let me know what you think.. I'm super excited about some more than others, but overall impressed. Will you be getting any of these?

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)