Paris find(s)

Tuesday 14 September 2010

UK's Urban Decay collection isn't as vast as America, so when I visited Paris, I couldn't help but visit Sephora to check if their collection is any better than ours. And it turns out they were.. but only slightly ;)
The NYC BOS hadn't quite reached them yet, although the woman tried to sell me the Naked palette!
So I came across their stand and although the Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner I was looking for wasn't on display, I spotted it behind the display and claimed it fast! We don't have "catfight" in the UK yet, so I was thrilled to find it.

As you can see it's a bright pink glitter.. not as versatile as Spandex, but not bad for a pink/purple look.
France also had the Lip Envy lip stain that's now discontinued in the stores I've been to in the UK, so of course I bought a spare ;)

Lip Envy in "envious" (with Sephora bag in the back) ;)

Think I may do a pink look next, look out for it!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)