Got It!

Sunday 5 September 2010

Managed to get my Urban Decay Book of Shadows yesterday and even though very knackered from work, I found time to take pictures of the beauty! Even my hubby said it looked artistic and nice, so the spend is totally justified now ;)

Outer cover
Yes it lights up!
The full beauty of it
The colours: Left to right starting from the top:

Perversion, uzi, loaded, kush,
midnight cowboy rides again, last call, rockstar, money,
haight, maui wowie, smog, bordello, 
radium (i LOVE this bright blue!!), snatch, suspect, psychedelic sister
24/7 pencils in: zero and ransom, and travel size eyeshadow primer potion.
So now I can boast I have all book of shadows to date.. And I love them all!!

Top to bottom: Books 1-3 + Alice in Wonderland book on right
Not only did they have this palette, two more new palettes are out; "naked" palette and the "black" palette. The naked palette has all natural shades (hence the name "naked"!) whilst the black palette has different colours all toned with black for a smokey look, which remind me of the toofaced "baked" eyeshadows. The black palette also includes a new primer potion colour - "eden". I'm intrigued about this new shade of primer potion, but I'm not a big fan of the black colours, so I'm hoping they release a full size of the product so I can buy it.

Anyway, I'll be posting a makeup look for sure once I get time, but this palette is so irresistible, I don't think it'll be too long!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh! you're s0o lucky! I want to get either the UD loves nyc palette or the Naked palette...it'll be my first UD palette ever!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)