Tuesday Takeover: ibreathemakeup

Tuesday 14 August 2018

This week's guest post is from the lovely ibreathemakeup who has been a follower of mine for a long while and even an old client back in the day!!
I gave her the NYX Honey Dew Me Up primer as she expressed interest in it and here is her review:

Hey lovelies,

So Safiyah kindly sent me the NYX Honey Dew Me Up primer. This primer is supposed to reduce the appearance of discolouration and redness and keep your skin looking radiant all day. The primer retails for £15 which is a bit on the pricey side for a drugstore primer but it’s worth it. 

image1.jpeg




I’ve been using this primer for a good few weeks now and got my friends who have oily skin & combination skin to use it as well and give me their feed back. I myself have dry skin. 

This primer worked perfectly with my skin. It kept me looking radiant/glowy all day which is what I wanted in a primer.  Once you apply the primer it becomes sticky which at first I didn’t realise until Safiyah mentioned it and then I realised it is sticky. I personally think that’s a good thing because it makes your foundation stick and keep it on longer.

My eyes tend to water when I wear eyeliner after a long period of time. The watery eyes always affects my foundation under my eyes and with this primer it doesn’t. The foundation stays on perfectly, even when sweating in Morocco my foundation was in tact. 

The one thing I do not like about this primer is the packaging. I would prefer if it was in a tube or something because it tends to get messy when you’re trying to apply it 

image2.jpeg

Pros
  • Long lasting
  • Radiant all day
  • Covers redness 
Cons
  • packaging 
As I said before, my friends have worn it. One of my friends has oily skin and it worked really well for her, it was radiant, kept her foundation on and she liked it. 

My other friend who’s got combination skin said she really like the way she looked it in and how long the foundation stayed on. She recommends it and is going to purchase one herself.

Overall, this is an amazing primer. One of the best primers I’ve used not because it’s radiant but because of how long my foundation stays on. I do highly recommend this product if you like a dewy/radiant looking skin and if you want your foundation to stay in place and not move. I’ve used this in London and Morocco and it didn’t budge at all and kept my foundation going more than 12 hours. 

Thank you to Safiyah for gifting this to me. 


ibreathemakeup xx


Follow me on my blog:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)