Throwback Thursday - Some 2013 EOTDs

Thursday 12 December 2013

I posted this picture on Instagram earlier this week and figured it would fit well in a TBT post, so here's a collage of some of the EOTD makeup looks I've done this year.. Couldn't fit them all in!


You can search for a particular look on my blog here, or if you'd like to find the direct link to the blog post, feel free to sift through my Facebook album to find the look you're looking for.
Some of the looks have YouTube videos to go with them on my channel, so check them out if you haven't already and of course subscribe! ;)

Hopefully I should have another look up for tomorrow's FFF post with the Kiko Colour Evolution Must Have palette (review and swatches here), as a few people wanted to see the pigmentation of the palette in action.

Which is your favourite look?

 

2 comments:

  1. You're so talented... Any tips for a beginner?

    http://beautyandtheblog2013.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)