Stylish Blogger Award (x2)

Sunday 9 January 2011

I got this award from both the gorgeous and lovely Carmen (Carmen's Lalaland) & Leslie (Girly's Beauty), thank you!
So I'm not sure if I'm meant to say 7 or 14 things about myself, but I'm gonna take the easy option and say 7 things ;)

Here's the rules: Share 7 things about yourself and tag 7 other bloggers

So here's my 7 things:

1) I have 6 piercings (3 per ear) but I think I want to get my nose pierced too.. hmm..

2) I am a bit of a perfectionist.. well when it comes to makeup especially!

3) I'm a graduate of BSc Human Nutrition.. it still gets me excited when I talk about it with people.. or anything that I'm passionate about for that matter!

4) I've only recently become obsessed with makeup.. guess all the free time after graduating spurred me to do something about my hobby/passion of makeup.

5) I have an OCD about dishes.. I can't stand them in or out of the sink for too long! One time I was about to fall asleep and realised my hubby hadn't put some mugs in the sink. As tired as I was, I forced myself out of bed and washed them there and then. He thought I was weird.

6) I love hoodies! Not the people, the clothes lol!

7) I love high heels and have collected quite a few of late but hate wearing them for too long and that feeling of your feet crying out for help :S

And here's the 7 frooti bloggers I tag:

Dani - Call It Beauty
Stephanie - Aquaheart's Obsessions
Nada - Arabian Eyes 
Rakhshanda - Chamber of Beauty 
Jillian - JillieCat 
Hershley - Hershley's Sweet Kiss Message
Shaimaa - Makeup passion  

I'd tag more of the blogs if I could, but here's the ones that come to mind!


<3

9 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot honey!! You made my day:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!! thank you for award!! YAY~~

    I recently started using loving make up too! about 2 years about... little did i know there was a whole blogging communinty thriving da growing without little ole me! lol

    Thanks again for EVERYTHING

    Happy Happy Joy Joy- Ren and Stimpy

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that's so funny about the mugs! Yep, i do believe that's a little OCD :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome~:) congrats! just got one too :):)Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! And lol @ #5! I feel yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ rakhshanda- Aww :)
    @hershley - I know right?! I was quite shocked at how many beauty blogs there are!
    @gone2rehabbrb - LOL! now thats a picture!! Haha

    And ok I admit it's slightly OCD.. but a healthy one!
    =D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is an overdue thank you..........but THANAK U HONEY XXXX

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)