FF: Soft Glitter Cut Crease Make Up Look + Tutorial

Friday 4 November 2016

In case you haven't noticed, I've been pretty consistent with my blogging this year; I feel like I have my blogging mojo back and feel inspired with my consistent posts so if you're a fan of these or find them helpful, please do comment below and let me know what you'd like to see more of!

This week's makeup look is a fairly simpler/less harsh version of a glitter cut crease that I created back in 2013 (blog post here, check out my marker pen brows though!)

Anyways, here's the final look and I decided to create a corresponding YouTube tutorial with it below (yay!), so let me know if you recreate it and if you found it easy enough to follow!
Products used:
Eyes: 
• Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
• Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - all shades except Foxy
• Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter eyeliner - Midnight Cowboy
• MAC Reflects Pigment - Gold
• Benefit Ka-Brow! - Shade 4
 Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil - Perversion
Illamasqua Gel liner - Infinity
• Urban Decay Waterline eye pencil Walk of Shame
• MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara (bottom lashes)
• Velour Lashes - Whispie Me Away
 
Face:
• Urban Decay All Nighter foundation - 4.0 and 6.0 (review here)
Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer - Medium Dark (Warm)
• Urban Decay Flushed Palette 
• Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder
  
Lips: 
• Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil - Liar
Jouer liquid lipstick - Noisette
Video Tutorial:

As with the running theme of my tutorials on YouTube so far, I've tried to use as less products/palettes as possible and also within one brand as much as possible, so this is obviously an Urban Decay heavy post (I have tons of their products over the years so it makes sense to use them!)

Do let me know if you have any particular requests to keep me inspired for my channel.. I appreciate and write down all suggestions for when I get in a bit of a blogging rut sometimes!

shop this post:
                         post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)