Naked Heat Makeup Look 3 - He Devil Halo

Sunday 13 August 2017

Last in this Naked Heat series trio of makeup looks is this fiery halo eye that I've called He Devil Halo (antithesis much?!)
I decided to use the reds in the palette to create a "halo" (or 3D) eye effect which is basically a technique using darker/matte shadows on the inner and outer corner eye and shimmer on middle of lid.
This technique suits more rounded eye shapes than mine but is one of my fave styles recently so I hope you guys are inspired by it <3
Look 3:
Products used:
Eyes: 
• Urban Decay Naked Heat palette - Chaser (all over eye/blending shade), Sauced (blending crease upwards), He Devil (outer and inner corner), En Fuego (outer and inner corner and lower lashline), Lumbre (middle of lid) Ounce (browbone highlight)
• Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline eye pencil Walk Of Shame
• Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel - Strike
• Lancome Monsieur Big mascara
• Velour lashes - Whispie Me Away
 
Face:
• Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation - 7.0 (review here)
• Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer - Light Warm
• Maybelline Age Rewind concealer - Nude 
• Urban Decay x Basquiat blush palette - Jawbone (contour), Noho (blush), Now's The Time (highlight + inner eye)
• Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
  
Lips: 
• Urban Decay Vice liquid lipstick - 1993

So as you can see, this palette has inspired me to create not just one but three looks for the blog despite me barely wearing much makeup let alone eyeshadow these days!
I've literally been reaching to this palette loads recently, not just because it's new but because the shades are so damned wearable/blendable for my NC30/35 skintone I just want to keep putting it on; read my full in depth review here if you'd like to see swatches too.
If you haven't checked my other two Naked Heat looks you can check them out at this label here: Naked Heat Series, below is the collage of the trio!

Which look did you like best and find more wearable? Do tag me if you've been inspired as it always makes me happy ☺️
                post signature

5 comments:

  1. Ok so I convinced myself I didn't need this palette. But you have convinced me that I do! I WANT IT. lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this palette so badly but I have no room for anymore palettes 😐
    I'm a UD addict because of you. I remember when you started talking about the brand you sold me on it😂😂 after that I went and bought all the naked palettes haha.
    Loved your review! Making me want it moreeeee!


    ibreathemakeup xxx | www.ibreathemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've decided to spruce up the homestead with some needed improvements. Fantastic. Now here lies the rub, how are you going to find home improvement financing? สล็อต666

    ReplyDelete
  4. จีคลับ888 เครดิตฟรีระบบออโต้ ต้อง VARVIP999.COM สล็อต pg เว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ 2022 อยากให้ทุกคนลองเล่น ทุกคนมาลองเล่นเกมในระบบกันค่ะ

    ReplyDelete
  5. จีคลับ888เว็บคาสิโนที่ดีที่สุดในไทย ทดลองเล่นฟรี เว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ 2022 อยากให้ทุกคนลองเล่น ทุกคนมาลองเล่นเกมในระบบกันค่ะ

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)