Friday FOTD: Naked Heat Makeup Looks - Look 1 - Baked Ember

Friday 11 August 2017

After my Naked Heat review + swatches (here), I wanted to create a couple looks with it so you guys can get some inspo seeing as many of you either already have this palette or wanted to see certain shades used (like Ashes and He Devil!)

I was going to just create two smoky looks (second smoky look here) as that was most requested but really wanted to add a reddish one (here) seeing as this palette is about bringing the HEAT:
Instead of putting them all in one post and making it super picture heavy, I've decided to split them up into three posts so keep an eye out for the other two makeup posts 👀
I pretty much used the same face/lip products for each look, with just a different eyeshadow technique, so I hope you enjoy this quick makeup series!

Read on for the first look and products used!

Look 1:
Products used:
Eyes: 
Urban Decay Naked Heat palette - Chaser (all over eye/blending shade) Sauced (blending crease upwards), He Devil (above crease colour), Ashes (outer and inner corner), Ember (middle to inner corner of lid),  Ounce (inner corner + browbone highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil - Rockstar
Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner - Baked 
• Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel - Strike
Lancome Monsieur Big mascara
• Velour lashes - Whispie Me Away
 
Face:
• Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation - 7.0 (review here)
• Urban Decay All Nighter foundation - 6.0 (review here)
Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer - Light Warm
• Maybelline Age Rewind concealer - Nude 
• Urban Decay x Basquiat blush palette - Jawbone (contour), Noho (blush), Now's The Time (highlight)
• Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
  
Lips: 
MAC Cosmetics lip pencil - Spice
Urban Decay Vice liquid lipstick - 1993
So here's my first look of 3, a sort of shimmery smoke with my most favourite shade from the palette - Ember; a beautiful deep metallic burgundy copper!
Stay tuned for the next look 😉
           post signature

5 comments:

  1. Safiyah this look is so stunning! The colours suit you to a T. I think this palette was made for WOC. Gorgeous as always!

    Amina xx | wwwAliandHer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it totally is perfect for WOC, it's really got my creative juices flowing as you can see! Three makeup looks in one week is saying something haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Girllll, I am LOVING this! and that Ember colour is beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.naked url

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. makeup

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)