Friday FOTD: Mermaid Lashes Makeup Look - L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll

Friday 21 April 2017

So lately I've been skipping uploading makeup looks to my blog purely because it's hard work enough uploading x3 makeup look IG posts these days let alone here on the blog with full reviews and swatch posts too!

I also find it easier to do a fast makeup look and take selfies with my phone if I have to, to keep my creative juices flowing and my instagram feed active. But for this particular look I brought out my SLR to take proper pics as it really made me feel some type of way. 

In case you're not following me on Instagram, I recently have remembered my fondness of colour and how happy it makes me feel to wear bright colours, so I thought I'd upload the latest IG post here that made me feel all mermaid-y using blue shades.
Read on to find out what I used!


This look was spurred on by the latest L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll event I attended (check this IG post and the #curlsquad hashtag on social media platforms!).
The event was the most epic one I have attended in all my years of blogging and I was super thrilled to be invited and to actually attend as I almost couldn't!

The new Miss Baby Roll mascara launch included 3 "bright/pastel" mascara shades: Lilac, Teal and Indigo and I used the latter two for this look, but the purple I used another day to wear out and got so many compliments!

I also decided to make use of a few other new makeup additions and favourites (like the previously reviewed NYX Away We Glow and Lip Lingerie of course!), so here's the full list below:

Products used:
Eyes: 
 L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll mascaras: Teal Blue & Indigo
• Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow: Smoldering Satin
• Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette: Minx, Blindsided, Hatter & Metamorphisis
• Urban Decay Naked Basics: Naked2, Foxy, Venus
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils: Electric & Deviant
• Benefit Ka-Brow! - Shade 4
 Inglot AMC Gel Liner - 77
Eylure x Vegas Nay eyelashes: Shining Star
 
Face:
Armani Luminous Silk: Shade 6 (review here)
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: Custard
• NYX Away We Glow: Crystal Glare (review here)
Bourjois Bronzing Powder: 51
• Laura Mercier: Loose Setting Powder
  
Lips: 
• NYX Lip Lingerie: Cashmere Silk

The Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow I'm still yet to try a few more times and review but in case you haven't seen it around already, so far it's pretty amazing if you're into glitter without mess.
I hope you enjoyed this makeup look as much as I did creating it and of course shooting it, I will try not to neglect uploading makeup looks to my blog, as it's my home and of course my library of makeup looks/reviews/swatches to refer to even for myself!
shop this look:

I'm holding a little giveaway of all 5 of these Miss Baby Roll mascaras (ending this Sunday 24/04/2017), be sure to enter on this post on my instagram!
Would you wear this look? 
Let me know if you like any of these products I've used in this look!
                  post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)