Anyway, as the title suggests, this look uses a combination of the new Spring Fever collection from Motives Cosmetics and the new additions to the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani collection - the Blush Palette and 24/7 lip liners and lipstick.
• UDPP - Eden
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Chocolate
• Motives Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadows: Temperature Rising (crease, blended up and outer corner of eyelid), Tension (inner corner & browbone), Sizzle and Hot! Hot! Hot! (inner eyelid), Summer Glow and Summer Fling (middle and end of eyelid), Steamy Night (lighthanded on outer corner/crease)
• Motives Gem Sparkles Eye Glitter - Citrine
• Rimmel ScandalEyes pencils - Nude
• Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner - 77
• NYC Liquid Eyeliner
• Ardell Demi Wispie lashes (120)
• NARS foundation - Stromboli
• Motives Cosmetics Liquid Correction Concealer - Light
• Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette - Lo-Fi as contour, Easy as blush
• Motives Sculpt and Shape - contour shade only
• theBalm - Mary Lou Manizer
• Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencils - Ex-Girlfriend, 714 and Rock Steady
|with Urban Decay Gwen Stefani "Ex Girlfriend" Lip Liner|
|with Urban Decay Gwen Stefani "714" lip liner and lipstick|
|left: "714" lip liner and lipstick right: "Rock Steady" lip liner|
Then I thought I'd try the only matte lipstick from the range "714" along with its lip liner which I quite like.. a lovely bright and vibrant blue toned red.
"Rock Steady" looked promising too so again I wore the lip liner only (to stick to the matte theme) and found it almost looked similar in pictures but was in fact a slightly darker red (comparison in last picture above).
The new Gwen Stefani products are also available at John Lewis, Debenhams and House Of Fraser.
See my full review of the Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette here!
Which lip colour do you like better for this look?