FFF: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Makeup Look

Friday 4 September 2015

Hi my lovelies!

I recently received the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette and couldn't wait to create some looks before I got on to the review, so here's my creation I decided to go with, I hope you like!

Products used:


Eyes:
UDPP Eden
Illamasqua Brow Gel - Strike
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette: Black Market (inner and outer eyelid corner), Whiskey and Password (crease), Dirtysweet (middle eyelid), Combust (blend above crease), Thirteen (browbone).
Urban Decay Naked Basics: Faint & Naked2 to blend above crease
Illamasqua Sculpt Palette (orangey shades): Steal and Create for crease intensity
NYC Liquid liner
Huda Beauty Lashes: Giselle   
Solotica Natural Ocre contact lenses 
Face:
UD Naked Skin foundation in shade 7.0
UD Naked Weightless Concealer in Medium-Dark (Warm)
House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for contouring and concealing under foundation 
Illamasqua Sculpt Palette
Lips: 
Urban Decay 24/7 lipliner in Liar
Urban Decay SSLC in Lovechild


The Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette is available NOW at the following retailers: Debenhams, House Of Fraser and now John Lewis too!

I thought I'd pair this look with the new Solotica Natural Ocre lenses I received, what do you think? I'll be sure to create another look with this palette in the near future without the lenses too, let me know if you have any requests!
 
                   post signature

4 comments:

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)