I recently received the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette and couldn't wait to create some looks before I got on to the review, so here's my creation I decided to go with, I hope you like!
• UDPP Eden
• Illamasqua Brow Gel - Strike
• Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette: Black Market (inner and outer eyelid corner), Whiskey and Password (crease), Dirtysweet (middle eyelid), Combust (blend above crease), Thirteen (browbone).
• Urban Decay Naked Basics: Faint & Naked2 to blend above crease
• Illamasqua Sculpt Palette (orangey shades): Steal and Create for crease intensity
• NYC Liquid liner
• Huda Beauty Lashes: Giselle
• Solotica Natural Ocre contact lenses
• UD Naked Skin foundation in shade 7.0
• UD Naked Weightless Concealer in Medium-Dark (Warm)
• House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for contouring and concealing under foundation
• Illamasqua Sculpt Palette
• Urban Decay 24/7 lipliner in Liar
• Urban Decay SSLC in Lovechild
The Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette is available NOW at the following retailers: Debenhams, House Of Fraser and now John Lewis too!
I thought I'd pair this look with the new Solotica Natural Ocre lenses I received, what do you think? I'll be sure to create another look with this palette in the near future without the lenses too, let me know if you have any requests!