So sorry about the lack of posts, I've been uber busy with baby and the month of Ramadan but now that it is over, I thought I would get back on track with my backlog of posts and start with the Eid makeup look I wore last week to compliment my teal kaftan (from StyleMeLondon) as posted on my Instagram:
I didn't get to get a close up of the eyes as usual but I got pretty clear face pictures so you can see that I went for a soft glam with a hint of colour on my lower lashline to tie in with the kaftan as I felt teal on the lids would be too much!
I also got to use my newest makeup products from the Illamasqua Dusk collection (review here!)
Here's a breakdown of products used:
• Illamasqua Brow Gel - Strike & ABH DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate
• Smashbox Full Exposure palette: shimmery golds on lids and matte nudes and black to blend in crease and above
• Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner in Infinity
• UD 24/7 Pencils in Covet and Flipside
• Huda Beauty Lashes: Giselle
• Maybelline Fit Me foundations in shade 210 and 220
• NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger (slightly darker for me so added HOGD (next) on top
• House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for contouring and concealing under foundation
• Illamasqua Sculpting Palette
• Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Cherish
• Illamasqua Slick Stick for Lips in True
• Illamasqua lipstick in Born
• Lansinoh (for moisturising lips on top)
The first two pictures are without any balm but I felt the lip slick and matte lippy combo was a tad drying for me, so I added a bit of Lansinoh which is visible in the third pic.
I don't use my Smashbox palette very much as I was slightly disappointed with the pigmentation of the shimmery shades however I reached for it for this look and it seemed to work fine!
Hope you liked this look, would love to see some of my readers Eid looks too, feel free to tweet me or write on my facebook wall sharing your pictures and hope those of you who celebrated had a wonderful one!