I love the pigment Fervent that I was sent and following the last post by Halima I was dying to use my Static iridescent pigment so I thought hey why not try them together? Check out how it turned out below!
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown
• Motives shadows: Heavy Metal (main eyelid), Whipped Cream (highlight), Cappuccino (crease), Onyx (outer corner/crease)
• Illamasqua Pure Pigments in Fervent & Static
• NYX Two Timer eyeliner on top waterline and eyeliner (smudged as eyeliner)
• Eldora lashes: H151
• Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in shade 233
• Motives Liquid Correction Concealer in Light
• Motives Luminous pressed powder in Light/Medium
• House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for contouring and concealing under foundation
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Fawn, Java, Havana for contour, Banana and Sand for highlight
• Motives blush in Baby Doll
• Motives liner in Pink Lady
• Illamasqua lipstick Bare
What do you think? Fervent kind of reminds me of an oil slick-y type effect that I quite like.. I used Static as a inner corner colour so you can't see the full beauty of it but I do hope to use it again in another look!
All Illamasqua products can be bought online or at their flagship store in Beak Street and various other retailers.
Hope you liked today's look, let me know if you have any requests <3