If you remember my collab with Sanna (Look A Million) in 2013, it involved choosing a theme/colour and leaving the artists to create whatever look they want with it.
This weeks theme is a green one and I collaborated with Shazia Haque to create a look with the colour.
I've listed the products I used below as usual; I decided to try two types of nude lip shades for this look and have added Shazia's pics after too.
• UDPP & NYX JEP in Blackbean
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Ebony
• Motives eyeshadows: Creme Fresh (inner corner highlight), Green Apple (inner eyelid), Forbidden & Heavy Metal (eyelid), Onyx (outer corner), Cappuccino (crease), Vanilla (brow bone)
• Urban Decay Distortion Heavy Metal Glitter eyeliner
• Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Dime & El Dorado
• NYC Liquid Eyeliner
• Benefit They're Real mascara
• Motives lashes in 111
• Lenses: Desio Lens in Forest Green
• Motives Quad in Medium & Liquid Powder Mineral foundation in Vanilla Cream
• House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for contouring and concealing under foundation
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Fawn, Java, Havana for contour, Banana and Sand for highlight
• Motives Blush in Baby Doll
• Motives for LaLa lipstick in Nice
• Motives lipstick in Pink Sand
I like how different our looks are; I went for a dramatic look to differ from my previous green makeup looks whilst Shazia went for a more subtle look which compliments her lip choice too.
You can find the products she used on her Instagram ShaziaHaqueMakeup, be sure to check out her stunning looks!
I'm hoping to keep up with the collab features as much as possible (baby permitting!), so do let me know if you're interested in joining by emailing me via email@example.com
Hope you liked this weeks look, let me know your thoughts!