FFF: Illamasqua Fatale Palette

Friday 6 December 2013

So I thought I'd do a makeup look with my newly acquired Illamasqua Fatale Palette and Sculpting Powder Duo.. I was inspired by Rose's look on the Illamasqua channel and agree that the berry shade Ensnare can be a tricky colour to use if used too much on the eye (no one wants their makeup to make them look like they've been in a fight!)

I only added 2 extra eyeshadows to do this look (matte black and a matte neutral shade) and this is what I made!

Products used:
Eyes: 
> UDPP - Eden

> Illamasqua Fatale Palette - Bronx, Ensnare, Charm, Mystify

> Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo (Lumos)
> Urban Decay Smoked Palette - Freestyle and Blackout
> Illamasqua Eye Colouring Pencil - Vow
> Inglot AMC eyeliner gel - 77 (black)
> Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
> Estee Lauder Double Wear High Cover concealer - 2W
Face: 
> Illamasqua Skinbase in SB10
> UD Razorsharp powder
> Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo
> UD Toasted Bronzer - Toasted
Lips:
> Illamasqua Lip Colouring Pencil - Severity
> lllamasqua lipstick - Sangers

After priming the eye with Eden PP, I applied Lumos highlighter to the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. I then added Bronx to the inner eye and Charm to the outer eye followed by Ensnare in the crease, blending upwards and slightly inwards toward the inner corner of the eye. I then added Mystify to the crease and blended it with Ensnare, to deepen the colour and Blackout eyeshadow to further deepen it above the crease.
I blended the harsh lines with Freestyle eyeshadow then lined the eye with Inglot black gel liner, making a slight point on the bottom inner eye but not all the way along.
Vow eye pencil was used on the lower waterline and the remainder of the colour on the liner brush from the Inglot eyeliner was used to fill in the brows. To finish off the eyes I concealed with Estee Lauder's new Double Wear High Cover concealer and coated the lashes with Lancome Hypnose Star black mascara.
For the rest of the face I used Illamasqua's Skin Base in SB10 all over, setting it with UD Razorsharp powder, then sculpted the cheek softly with the Blush Up brush and Illamasqua's Sculpting Powder Duo in Heliopolis and Lumos. I added a bit of UD Toasted bronzer in between the highlight and contour.
For the lips I first used Severity lip pencil by itself, then decided to brighten it s bit with Sangers lipstick:
Severity lip pencil alone
Severity lip pencil with Sangers lipstick
And there you have it!
I will be posting reviews and swatches of the new Illamasqua collection soon, so keep an eye out for that if you like the look.

Would you wear this look this festive season? Which lip colour do you prefer with this look?

 

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this look - that palette looks gorgeous!

    Amy xo
    www.VonDork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is gorgeous hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi =) This look is stunning, I like the way you combine all the colours!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)