FF: Easy Glittery Moondust Palette Make Up Look + Eye Make Up Tutorial | Eid

Friday 9 September 2016

It's been quite a while since I've done a make up look on myself but I'm indeed back and with another YouTube video too *gasps*.

If you've kept up with me on my social media channels (Snapchat/Instagram), you would have probably seen me post about this beaut of a palette I received from Urban Decay: the Moondust palette. I was obsessed with the colour "Lithium" in this palette when I first swatched it and knew straight away I had to create a look with it (see "Magnetic" being used in the make over I did here).
As Eid is coming up, I thought it would be fitting to do a simple glittery make up look and one that doesn't require eyeliner so that it's super simple.


I thought I would make also make use of my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette as it's sooo versatile and of course is currently sold out, so I'm assuming a lot of people have this as a staple palette too now!
(If you don't, see me rave about it in this post). Read on to see all the products used!

Products used:

Eyes: 
• Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
Benefit Gimme Brow - Shade 3
 Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Brunette
 Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette - Primavera, Vermeer, Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Cyprus Umber
 Urban Decay Moondust paletteLithium
• Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil - Demolition
• Urban Decay Waterline eye pencil - Walk of Shame
• Huda Beauty lashes - Farah 
 
Face:
• NARS Sheer Glow foundation - Stromboli
• Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX07
• Benefit Cheekathon - Dallas & Hoola
• Motives - Shape & Sculpt Duo
• Laura Mercier: Loose Setting Powder
• Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Champagne Pop
  
Lips: 
Pierre Rene Lip Matic - 08
• Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte liquid lipstick - Everything Nice


Easy Glittery Eid Make Up Look Eye Tutorial:


I tried to use as minimal products and tools as I could for this look as I tend to use a lot once I get carried away and in case you hadn't noticed, when I feature a product for a make up look, I try to use as many products within the same brand so that it's easier to shop if need be!
So in this instance, the Moondust glitter shadow is the main product feature, so I've tried to use as many UD products as opposed to alternative brands' products!

I hope you've enjoyed this little tutorial, I'm slowly getting the hang of this YouTube thing, even though it takes forever to edit when you have a little one!

shop this look:
Do comment below and let me know if you have any requests both for the blog and for YouTube, I'd love some inspo <3 
            post signature

5 comments:

  1. You make it look so easy!! That lithium colour is wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! It's definitely my fave from the palette =D

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog, I love it!
    Going to check out your youtube now as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. dewa poker 88

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)