Thought I'd start 2016 with a fresh, colourful FFF/makeup look featuring the same main two shadows as the last look (1987 and Danger), but used in a different and more colourful way (as requested).
• UDPP - Eden
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Chocolate
• Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette: Bathwater (browbone), Anaheim (slight above crease), Zone (crease), Blackout & Punk (crease intensity), 1987 (inner corner), Stark (blend above crease), Danger (eyelid)
• Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil - Goldmine (bottom waterline) & Zero (top waterline)
• Huda Beauty Lashes: Giselle
• Too Faced Born This Way foundation - Sand
• LA Girl HD Concealer - Creamy Beige (highlighting) & Fawn (contouring)
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Kit - Light/Medium
• Motives Sculpt & Shape Duo
• theBalm - Mary Lou Manizer
• Motives Lip Pencil - Naked
• LA Splash Cosmetics Liptint mousse - LoveGood
Full review post here of the gorgeous Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow palette.. it's already out of stock in John Lewis but still available at Debenhams and House Of Fraser.
Looking forward to hearing more about the Gwen Blush palette and Glide On Lip pencils next, totally in love with my eyeshadow palette as you can tell.
On a side note, what posts would you like to see more of this year? Do comment below as I'm planning on revamping a couple things and spending more time on the old blog, so all suggestions are welcome!