For those of you looking for inspirational looks for weddings and occasions or to match an outfit, please feel free to browse my makeup looks album here (all with links back to here with written tutorials!) or by clicking on the blogger label makeup looks. I find that looking through makeup looks is much easier through my Facebook page rather than with blogger.
As you may or may not have seen, I've finally reached my 1000 GFC followers and now also on my Facebook page too, so I've been putting together a few goodies and decided to hold a competition for those who would like the chance to win some of my favourite products; the products in this competition are enough makeup to do a full makeup look!
Here's a list of all the products up for grabs:
> Urban Decay Midnight Emergency Kit (Limited Edition) with eyeshadows: Midnight Cowboy, Midnight Rodeo, Midnight 15 and AC/DC, full size lip junkie in Midnight Cowboy and eyeshadow brush
> Illamasqua full size Powder Eyeshadow in Inception
> Urban Decay trial size original Eyeshadow Primer Potion (UDPP)
> Urban Decay trial size 24/7 eye pencil in Zero
> Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation samples
> Benefit trial size Bad Gal Lash mascara
> Clinique trial size Moisture Surge Thirsty Skin Relief
> Clinique trial size Blush in Sunset Glow
> Clinique Lipstick in Rosette
> We Are Faux eyelashes in Roux Sixteen
> Violent Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos in Pink Leopard Print
> MUA Great Lips Lip Balm from the Love Hearts collection
> MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 6
> Miniature Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance and other fragrance samples
- To win, create or send a makeup look of your choice; I love seeing creativity and particularly love anything sparkly or purple!
- Entries MUST be created by yourself, I will check that you created it!
- You can submit entries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure you are a follower of my blog, this contest is only for Frootibeauty followers.
- You can enter as many times as you like, but can only win once.
- Please try and submit at least 2 photos, one closeup of the eye and one of the overall look.
- This contest is open internationally so anyone can enter.
- This competition ends on the 21st of September 2012 at 11.59pm GMT.
- I will publish the winner on my blog once I have chosen my favourite look.
I hope to see some great creative looks; I'm not looking for perfection so have lots of fun!