Back! FOTD, OOTD and more..

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

I'm still recovering from the wedding weekend in Leicester (yes it was that manic!), so I haven't had time to do any makeup looks.
Here's the closest pic of me/my makeup at the end of the 'do on Sunday (with hubby in the back!): I used Models Own "White Pearl" & "Hot Pink" with UD "Perversion" in the outer corner and Sleek inkpot =)
Me & the Hubby thought we'd get a pic in next to the photoshoot-esque background too!:
I've just gone through the pictures and the makeup I did on people isn't clear enough to upload (full on close ups) =( I did however get a closeup of the red traditional wedding makeup of my cousin (that someone else did!), so here's what it looked like:
I'm thinking of trying this out with the Sleek sunset palette, although it's quite similar to the one I already did (just a tad more dramatic!)
I didn't get to take a close up pic of my makeup for this day (Saturday), where the bridesmaids wore royal/navy blue, I even managed to pop out to the shops on that day to get MAC's "Sea & Sky" eyeshadow, which I wore for the evening. I'll try re-enact the makeup I wore in a later blog =)
Sunday's 'do was themed pink for us bridesmaids, where the bride wore purple. This is the best pic I had of her makeup, its purple & gold, in a similar if not same style to the above pic:<3

9 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love wedding pics :- ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Sami =) I knowww, wedding pics are so vibrant =D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. you're very good at makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't do my cousins bridal makeup if thats what you think! one day I hope to be that good though =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh lovely..you are looking very beautiful..I love your makeup...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're cousin looks beautiful!

    God I can't stand grime, it's just a load of riff raff racket with a big bassline, bleh lol
    How r u lovely?! Long time no natter :]

    btw, just saw that you graduated in nutrition?? You're gonna have to help me out...if I get any fatter i'll pop :/ I can't be getting called smina no mores *hmmph* xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the makeup,as always looking beautiful ♥! (=

    By the way I received your package today, thanks for the extra goodies,posted a blog post on my blog if you want to check it out, haven't reviewed anything yet but will soon!♥

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great look!
    Does Sleek Ink Pots work any good?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)